No drilling! This aluminum Sprinter Van Bed Frame System Kit can be set up in a few hours and simply bolts to the existing factory D-ring locations. The bed platforms fold up in minutes, giving you extra van storage when you need it. When it's in sleep mode, the garage space underneath the bed kit is 34-36" so you can fit bikes or other gear. Two sleep orientations are available:
- Sleep Sideways (requires Flares installed first)
- Sleep Longways
Currently compatible with 144WB High Roof Sprinters. We have additional models in development - 170WB, Ford Transit, and universal version for cargo trailers.
For extra storage, and keeping stuff from falling off the bed while driving, grab the Bed Kit Accessories.
Hardware you'll need is provided, to assemble the cage and bolt it into your van.
This kit includes:
- Sleep LONGWAYS Economy Bed Platform (two halves)
- Sleep LONGWAYS Economy Mattress (two halves)
Each product above can also be ordered individually. If you want to cut the plywood platform halves yourself, we offer drawing files on the Bed Platform product page.
- R-Cage: 6061-T6 Billet aluminum connectors, aluminum tubing
- Bed Platform: pre-finished birch plywood
- Mattress: foam w/ organic cotton cover
(See the drawing images below for detailed dimensional information)
- Currently compatible with 2007+ High Roof 144 Sprinters.
- If you want to sleep sideways in your Sprinter, make sure you have Flarespace Flares installed before purchasing this Sprinter Bed Kit.
- If you don't want the Flares then you need to buy the R-Cage, sleep longways Platform, and sleep longways Mattress individually.
- We provide an optional specially-bent top bar that works with the factory AC roof top unit.
- Two (2) accessory clamps included.
- Works with several floor thicknesses.
- Works in passenger, crew, and cargo vans. Vans with plastic moulding covering the rear door pillars requires a modification in order for the bed platform restraint plate to attach to the pillar.
- Works with factory headliners and most wall trim kits.
- See the product disclosure for detailed info on all of these topics.
- Design: Monterey, CA
- Made: Hardware made in Taiwan. Tubing formed in California.