Sprinter Headliner Overhead Shelf
We all love high roof vans but let's admit that there's a lot of usable space up there that we'd love to take advantage of. The Gear Loft singlehandedly harvests the largest volume of wasted space in the Sprinter to be reclaimed for lightweight, bulky materials. It's constructed from an outer frame made of tubular aluminum with a clever fabric solution stretched between.
Features & Specs
Our Gear Loft provides an 8.5 square foot platform. Additional pocket on the underside, accessible from both driver side and passenger side. Netting allows items stored to be seen from below. Retains use of OEM visors and shelves.
Materials: Tubular aluminum frame, 1680D Cordura main body, and polyester mesh
Dimensions: 55" x 30"
Good to know:
- May have clearance issues in vans with upper cabinets or bulkheads immediately behind the driver's seat - please contact us first.
- Designed to store 5lbs on each side (right and left) and 10lbs total.
- Does not work in the Revel.
- Designed: Monterey CA
- Made: California, Taiwan & Cambodia
- Prop 65 warning due to plastic mounts.