Looking for a quick DIY Sprinter Van Roof Rack Kit to put solar on your van? This kit is the perfect start and includes:
Add additional Cross Bars for more solar, or for our Roof Deck panels. We also offer a Wind Deflector so you can roll quiet. Cross Bars for Sprinter are also available in 68" (we have 68" bars on our van - shown in the first two product photos on this page).
Each product above can also be ordered individually.
- Cross Bars: aluminum
- Cross Bar Mounts: billet aluminum
- Solar Mount Clips: aluminum
Good to Know:
- Pay attention to conflicts from roof fans and rooftop air conditioners.
- These aren't your typical light-duty roof rack mounts. These are robust industrial grade made from billet aluminum.
- For a flush fit of your solar panels with the Cross Bars, make sure the overall width of your panel and mounts does not exceed 3". For a fit below the Cross Bars, make sure the overall width of your panel/hardware is under 3".
- Allows a variety of panel sizes to be installed.
- Allows items like kayaks, or lumber, to be installed over the solar panel, as long as the width of your panel/hardware is under 3".
- Made: Taiwan and California.