No drilling! This Sprinter bed system kit can be set up in a few hours and simply mounts to the existing factory D-ring locations. It is currently compatible with 144WB High Roof Sprinters, and we have additional models in development - 170WB, Transit, and universal version for cargo trailers.
This sleep sideways option is the Sprinter bed system kit we have in our own van, and we also offer a longways sleep orientation. If you'd like to sleep longways, just make sure to order the R-Cage, longways Bed Platform, and longways Mattress individually instead of purchasing this sleep sideways kit.
If you'd like to sleep sideways, this is the perfect kit to get you started and then we offer accessories for extra storage and keeping stuff from falling off the bed while driving - Storage Loft and Trapper Net. Make sure you have the Flarespace Flares installed in order to sleep sideways.
This kit includes:
- Sleep sideways Economy Bed Platform (two halves)
- Sleep sideways Economy Mattress (two halves)
Each product above can also be ordered individually. If you want to cut the plywood platform halves yourself, we offer drawing files on the Bed Platform product page.
- R-Cage: 6061-T6 Billet aluminum connectors, aluminum tubing
- Bed Platform: pre-finished birch plywood
- Mattress: foam w/ organic cotton cover
Good to know:
- Currently compatible with 2007+ High Roof 144 Sprinters.
- If you want to sleep sideways in your Sprinter, make sure you have Flarespace Flares installed before purchasing this Sprinter Bed Kit. If you don't want the Flares then you need to buy the R-Cage, sleep longways Platform, and sleep longways Mattress individually.
- Works with the factory AC roof top unit.
- Works with several floor thicknesses.
- Works in passenger, crew, and cargo vans. Vans with plastic moulding covering the rear door pillars requires a modification in order for the bed platform restraint plate to attach to the pillar.
- Works with factory headliners and most wall trim kits.
- See the product disclosure for detailed info on all of these topics.
- Design: Monterey, CA
- Made: Hardware made in Taiwan. Tubing formed in California.