The Sprinter R-Cage is the foundation of our bed system. Made from tubular and billet aluminum components it bolts into your Sprinter easily providing a bed system within a few hours. It bolts to the factory floor D-ring locations and uses (4) camming compression blocks to pressure fit to the van walls. Currently compatible with 2007+ High Roof 144 Sprinters. Platform and mattress sold separately.
One of our favorite features is that the user can leave this bed system in sleep mode for months at a time or just for the day- when you need cargo space the split Mattress and Platform fold up to the walls opening up the back of your van. The fact that the Mattresses stay in place while stowed is a convenience that cannot be underestimated. Try finding a place outside of your van in your garage, shop, living room to store white mattresses and bedding. We've done it - no fun at all.
Add on Sprinter Bed Platform, Sprinter R-Cage Storage Loft, Sprinter Trapper Net, and Sprinter R-Cage Mattress for a complete bed system or just buy the components you want and use your own mad skillz to do something amazing. We provide all of the hardware you'll need to assemble the cage and bolt it into your van.
Features & Specs
Easy bolt-on installation, beautiful craftsmanship, adds structural cage to the interior of the van allowing all kinds of things to be hung, clipped, strapped, stowed.
- 6061-T6 Billet Aluminum connectors
- Aluminum tubing
- See the drawing images below for detailed dimensional information.
Good to know:
- Currently compatible with 2007+ High Roof 144 Sprinters.
- If you want to sleep sideways in your Sprinter, make sure you have Flarespace Flares installed before selecting the sleep sideways orientation for both the Bed Platform and Mattress. If you don't want the Flares then you need to buy the sleep longways Platform and sleep longways Mattress.
- Works with the factory AC roof top unit.
- Works with several floor thicknesses.
- Works in passenger, crew, and cargo vans. Vans with plastic moulding covering the rear door pillars requires a modification in order for the bed platform restraint plate to attach to the pillar.
- Works with factory headliners and most wall trim kits.
- See the product disclosure for detailed info on all of these topics.
- Design: Monterey CA
- Made: Hardware made in Taiwan. Tubing formed in California.
Drawing Images for dimensional information: